Netflix is an on-demand internet streaming media. And now Ultra HD streaming is available on Netflix! Of course, it’s an indeed great experience to watch Netflix movies & TV shows online or stream these media content right to your TV via Xbox, Wii, PS3 or other devices. This article will guide you how to find Netflix in Ultra HD and stream Netflix 4K Videos to compatible/incomatible TV.
Part I: How to find Netflix in Ultra HD
If your TV supports Netflix Ultra HD streaming and you have a plan that offers it, you can search for the terms “4K” or “UHD” from the TV to find titles available in Ultra HD.
Part II: Which TVs support Ultra HD streaming with Netflix?
See articles below to determine if your TV supports Ultra HD streaming from Netflix.
- Using Netflix on your LG TV, Blu-ray player or set-top box
- Using Netflix on your Panasonic TV or Blu-ray player
- Using Netflix on your Samsung TV or Blu-ray player
- Using Netflix on your Sharp TV or Blu-ray player
- Using Netflix on your Sony TV or Blu-ray player
- Using Netflix on your Vizio TV or Blu-ray player
- Using Netflix on your Toshiba TV or Blu-ray player
Part III: Stream Netflix 4K Videos to compatible TV
What do I need to stream Ultra HD?
- A TV compatible with Ultra HD streaming from Netflix.
- A plan that supports streaming in Ultra HD. You can check which plan you’re currently on at www.netflix.com/ChangePlan.
- A steady Internet connection speed of 25 megabits per second or higher.
- Streaming quality set to “High.” More information about video quality settings can be found in our Playback Settings article.
Learn 3 Ways to Watch Netflix (4K) on TV
1. Connecting Your Computer to a Television
2. Using a Gaming Console to Set Up Netflix
3. Using a Streaming Internet Player
Part IV: Stream Netflix 4K Videos to incompatible TV
Ultra HD 4K streaming through Netflix is available only on specific TV models. If your TV does not give support to the Netflix 4K Video format, you need to encode Netflix 4K movies to the format supported by your television beforehand.
With it, you can convert movies from Netflix 4K in virtually any formats to your TV seamlessly without any hassle. Plus, it allows you the tweak the video, audio parameters so that you can get a decent file as you want. What’s more, the program offers kinds of preset profiles for media devices including Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, Nexus, Nook HD, Samsung, etc to meet your different needs.
If you are Mac users, please turn to Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac. Now download the right version and follow the tips below to to convert Netflix 4K Videos to play on your TV.
- Free download and install
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
Tutorial: Encode and play Netflix 4K Videos files on incompatible TV smoothly
Step 1. Add Netflix 4K Videos files
Run the best Netflix 4K Videos to TV Converter, and click the “Add video” button to load 4k videos from Netflix. If you want to merge multiple clips just need to check the “Merge into one file” box.
Step 2. Choose format for TV
You can click Format > TVS and set H.264 MP4 as the output video format. In general, mp4 is a well-accepted file format for its ability to save memory storage and keep up the video quality.
Step 3. Video/Audio quality settings
Adjust video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, the Codec of Video and Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., in the Profile Settings. You can downsize 4K to 1080p for smoothly playback.
Step 4. Start Netflix 4K Videos to TV conversion
Click “Start conversion” button to start encoding Netflix 4K Videos to MP4 for playing on TV. Once the conversion completes, you can click “Open” button to get the output files effortlessly. Now you have got it right, just to stream and watch your Netflix 4K Videos movies on TV at ease. Enjoy the great quality.