Pavtube DVDAid for Mac is able to rip DVD disc, DVD folder, and DVD ISO/IFO file to MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, VOB and more formats on Mac.
- Support DVD disc, DVD VIDEO_TS folder, and DVD IFO/ISO
- Rip DVD to AVI, MKV, MOV, M4A, AAC… around 70 video and audio formats
- Customize DVD content with built-in video editor
1. Various output formats supported
Video formats like AVI, WMV, MPG, MKV, and audio types including MP3, M4A, WAV, etc. are included in the software to be compatible with your media players.
2. Various video editing options include in order to make sure you get the best video and audio enjoyment during playback.
With powerful video editing features included, you could achieve the best video and audio quality for movie entertainment.
3. Choose preferred subtitles and audio tracks
Free to select the desired audio stream and subtitle track from source DVD for your best movie enjoyment.
4. Customize profile parameters at will
You are allowed set video/audio codec, video display ratio, bitrate, frame rate and more to extend great DVD experience at home or on the move.
Pavtube DVDAid for Mac offers every user the opportunity to rip, encode and edit DVD to almost any video and audio format freely. Without extra payment, you could own a freeware to assist with DVD to video/audio transition which enables you to watch DVDs on other multimedia players without limitation. Plus, with the built-in video editor, DVDAid is considered to be an easily handled video editing tool with the ability of trimming, cropping, splitting, merging, adding subtitle file, etc.