It’s a very great experience to play HD MKV movies on a big Samsung TV screen. However, you may fail to play your MKV files on Samsung TV. We found many Samsung TV users complained can’t play DTS 5.1 audio on Samsung TV. That’s because your MKV files are with DTS 5.1 audio, which is not so compatible with Samsung TV etc. In a case like this, you have to encode your MKV files with DTS 5.1 audio to MKV files with AC3/AAC audio for playing on Samsung TV.
How to Choose one professional DTS to Samsung TV Converter:
- Convert DTS 5.1 audio to Samsung TV supported audio
- Convert DTS, WMA, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, Apple Lossless, M4A, AAC, AC3, RA, AU, 3GA, MKA, DTS, APE, OGG, Opus and more audio to Samsung TV supported audio
- Batch DTS 5.1 audio conversion and super fast conversion speed
- Transode any videos including MKV, TiVo, WMV, AVCHD, MPEG-4, MP4, MOV, DVD, Blu-ray, ISO etc to Samsung TV supported formats
- Basic video editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
- Regular updates provided for registered users without extra charge for lifetime.
- Value your privacy, and protect your financial and personal data with full encryption and advanced fraud protection.
There are few converters can meet above requirements, but Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac (Windows) can. It can easily and quickly convert DTS (5.1)audio to Samsung TV supported audio and video for nice playback. Now follow me to learn how to play DTS 5.1 audio on Samsung TV with the best DTS to Samsung TV converter:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/imedia-converter-mac/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-iMedia-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177788.html
Only 3 steps to Convert DTS (5.1) Audio to Samsung TV for playing without any problems
Step 1. Insert DTS (5.1) files
Start DTS to Samsung TV converter and drag the files to the software interface to import the file. It support batch conversion.
Step 2. Select Samsung TV supported video format
Set output video format as “Samsung TV (*.mp4)” under Format > TVS which is a Samsung TV well-accepted file audio and video format for its ability to save memory storage and keep up the video quality.
Tip: Before start the YouTube conversion for Samsung TV, you can click the Settings icon and adjust the video bitrate, codec, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc parameters. For example, if you want 5.1 channel, just select the 5.1 channel from “Channels”.
Step 3. Finish converting DTS (5.1) to Samsung TV
Hit the “Start conversion” button, this video converter will start to convert DTS to Samsung TV in no time. After the conversion is over, connect and plug the USB drive or set up DLNA server with computer and head to the destination folder where the converted files are stored, transfer the files to Samsung TV through USB/DLNA. Let’s make DTS (5.1) work on Samsung TV without hassle. Have a try.