There are various kinds of Christmas celebrations like going on a party which is so funny. What are you going to do after the dinner and party? There is a not bad idea – watching Christmas movies on your home TV like Panasonic Firefox OS Smart TV. If you have collected some Christmas DVD movies at hand, you can put them to Panasonic Firefox OS Smart TV for more wonderful watching. So it is important to learn how to put Christmas DVD movies to Panasonic Firefox OS Smart TV with one easy way.
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is a professional DVD ripper which can rip DVD movies to Panasonic Firefox OS Smart TV playable videos on your computer.
More Features of the best DVD ripper – iFastime Video Converter Ultimate
- Rip DVD to Samsung TV, Sony TV, LG TV, Panasonic TV, 3D TV, 4K TV
- DVD ripping conversion: safe, clean, quick
- Batch conversion and super fast conversion speed
- Easy-to-use best DVD to TV ripper with simple clear interface.
- Basic video editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
How to Rip DVD to Panasonic Firefox OS Smart TV quickly?
1. Insert the Christmas DVD disc into your computer’s DVD drive and run DVD Ripper for Panasonic Firefox OS Smart TV. You can click the “Load file(s)” button to load the Christmas DVD files to the program. DVD ISO/IFO, VIDEO_TS folder are supported also.
2. Set output video format under “Format” > “TVs”. The formats here have be equipped with the most suitable video/audio parameters according to the TV official website and user manual. You can choose “Panasonic TV(*.mp4)” for playing.
3. Click “Start conversion” button and the program will rip DVD to Panasonic Firefox OS Smart TV accepted video immediately. You can easily find the output files in the output folders once the conversion is done.
- Play MKV video on Sony 4K Android TV 65X8500C
- How to Play AVI on Samsung TV via USB?
- 6 best Smart TVs in the world
- Play Christmas ISO image files on LG 4K OLED TV
- Three ways to Play Christmas recordings from iPad on TV
- How to rip ISO to WD TV Live on Mac?