Many people like to backup their BD/DVD collection to ISO image files to save physical space and prevent hard disks from damages. The created ISO image file cane be played on VLC Media Player, KMPlayer, SMPlayer. But as a data reflection of DVD or Blu-ray disc, ISO files cannot be directly opened or watched on Panasonic TV. What if you really want to watch ISO files on Panasonic TV? Is there an easy way to enable Panasonic TVs read ISO files from NAS? Find an all-in-one solution from the following paragraphs.
In fact, it’s not as difficult as you imagine. To copy ISO files to NAS for Panasonic TV playback, the best way is to convert ISO to Panasonic TV compatible format. Along with some help from third-party program like the Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, you can achieve your goal effortlessly. This powerful ISO to TV converter can convert ISO files to Panasonic TV and NAS supported formats for nice playing. Read more features of the excellent video converter:
- Rip any DVD, Blu-ray, ISO etc to Panasonic TV playable digital MP4 video
- Convert a variety of media SD/HD/4K formats including AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, FLV, MPEG, 3GP, VOB, Xvid to Panasonic TV and Samsung/LG/Sony TV
- Convert ISO and other video to PS3, Android, Galaxy S7, iPad Pro, iPhone 7, Apple TV 4, NLE and other popular end devices
- Basic video editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles
- Batch conversion and super fast conversion speed
- Support Windows (10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc), Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
How to Convert ISO to Panasonic TV and NAS?
Step 1. Load ISO files
Run the ISO to Panasonic TV Converter tool on your computer. Then click “IFO/ISO” icon to load your ISO image files. As you see, you can directly load Blu-ray and DVD discs.
Step 2. Choose the optimized format for Panasonic TV
Click “Format” bar, and select .mp4 from “Common video” or “HD video” to fit Panasonic TV. Or select the format from “TVS”.
Step 3. Start the conversion
After all necessary settings, hit the “start covnersion” button, this video converter will start to convert BD/DVD ISO to .mp4 for playback on Panasonic TV in no time.
After the conversion is over, transfer the files to NAS then plug the drive in the Panasonic TV. Enjoy.