Do you have some amazing MOV (QuickTime) files but can’t play them on the Smart TV after trying all the efforts? Let’s look at the following problems:
- I have a 55″ Samsung 3D LED TV. We have content from a 3D company to use to demonstrate the technology. This content is in a MOV file. The Samsung TV failed to play MOV files, who can help me?
- Trying to play MOV video files from iphone 5S to my LG smart TV. It isn’t able to play MOV files.
- The Samsung TV will not play the MOV videos in iphone 6 and I am trying to find a video converter that can convert the iphone video files into something that will play on the TV while keeping as much quality as reasonably possible. Is there a reliable MOV converter?
Actually, there is a smarter way to get rid of the incompatibility issues quickly, that is to convert QuickTime MOV videos to Smart TV supported videos on your computer for smooth playback. In order to perform this conversion task, you’ll need the excellent MOV to TV converter – Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate (Mac version). This program spells simplicity, efficiency and quality. It can easily convert any videos including MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, H.265, DVD, Blu-ray,ISO, etc to various TV like Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, etc.
Now free download the best MOV to TV converter, and refer to the guide below for more conversion instructions.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
3 steps to make you watch QuickTime MOV on Smart TV through USB drive nicely
Step 1. Load the MOV videos to the program
Install and run the best MOV to TV Converter, and then import the source .mov videos to it. To do so, you can directly drag & drop the files onto the main interface, or you can click the “Add video” icon on the upper left to locate the videos from your local disk. Note that batch conversion is supported, so you can add several files to the converter at one time.
Step 2. Set output video format
Click “Format” bar and turn to “TVS” category. The program has a number of presets for Samsung/Sony/Panasonic/LG TV, you can choose the suitable TV format according to your TV model. If you want to play it on an Apple TV, simply select the presets on “Apple TV”. The Apple TV, Apple TV 2 and Apple TV 3/4 are all provided.
Note: If the default video/parameters can’t meet your needs, just click Settings icon to adjust the video codec, bitrate, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc to get a decent video as you want.
Step 3. Begin to convert QuickTime MOV videos to Smart TV
When you finish the settings, you can press the big “Start conversion” button to kick off the conversion. By using future-proof technology, the conversion will be finished with ultrafast speed and the best video quality kept. After the conversion, you can then stream and play your MOV videos on TV with easy via USB
QuickTime doesn’t do many tasks as other programs do. But it does allow you to do many things that the other programs don’t. Here we list the both sides of QuickTime.
Pros of QuickTime：
1. Support for H.264 compression. QuickTime features advanced video compression technology called H.264 to deliver brilliant, crisp HD video using less bandwidth and storage.
2. Works great with HD videos. Working great with HD and Full-HD videos is another secret of QuickTime’s popularity. You can experience pristine video quality of any movies or videos.
3. Audio playback integration. It also offers integration with your browser so you can watch videos right from its window without the need to save the content to disk.
Cons of QuickTime:
1. Many extra codecs are needed for playback. Through it performs well during audio and video playback, you have to install codecs manually.
2. Installs bloatware. Like most Apple softwares, QuickTime needs to install additional tools, also known as bloatware. As a matter of fact, this is just eating extra space on the disk as many systems has already equipped with similar ones. This also causes other follow-up problems such as software update and application support.
3. Doesn’t support some common video formats. The biggest disadvantage is that Quicktime player doesn’t support some popular video formats, like MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, DivX and etc. You have to convert the videos in those formats first before put them on Quicktime.
- Enjoy VOB on Smart TV (Samsung/LG/Sony/Panasonic TV included)
- Play Content of Video_TS on Samsung TV from USB/Hard Drive
- Play 3D Blu-ray ISO files on my Samsung 3D Smart TV
- Stream Netflix in Ultra HD to TV for playing
- Watch AVCHD MTS/M2TS videos on Sony Bravia TV
- Rip Blu-ray to NAS for Vivo TV playback