Samsung LED, LCD, and 3D Smart TVs are very popular in the market; many customers bought Smart TV to play high-definition movies on it. Though Samsung TV claims to play avi/mp4/mpg/vro/vob/DivX/XviD/Mpeg2/Mpeg4 via the USB port, sometimes we still have difficulty in playing them in Samsung TV especially playing MKV on Samsung TV or playing MP4 on Samsung TV, let alone to play Samsung TV unsupported AVI, WMV, MOV, VOB, FLV, 3GP and etc.
- Which TV to Buy, LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Vizio or Sony? | How to use Samsung TV to play videos from computer
In order to play AVCHD, MP4, MKV, AVI or WMV and nay other Samsung TV incompatible videos on Samsung TV, you need to re-encode these AVCHD, MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV and more video formats to Samsung TV more compatible format, AVI format in XviD codec. In view of this, we need the assistance of a Samsung TV video converter to convert video in different formats to Samsung TV supported format codec.
Best Video Converter for Samsung TV:
Convert videos for watching them on your Samsung TV, LED TV or LCD one. With free and easy Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate <review> you can quickly convert videos from over 250 formats to fit your 720p or 1080p TV set. It’s extremely easy & 100% free!
TOP Samsung TV Video Converter Features:
- Optimized presets for converting videos to different devices, like TVs, Game, Samsung, Apple, HTC, etc.
- Personalize video with classic editing features, like trimming, cropping, adding subtitle, etc.
- Convert any video format to MP4 for Samsung LED TV, Samsung Smart TV, Samsung 3D TV and Samsung 4K series TV, MKV/AVI/WMV/MOV are included.
- More Easier to Playing Blu-ray ISO, MTS, Blu-ray, SWF Video on Smasung TV.
- Convert 2D video to 3D in Anaglyph, Side by Side, and Top and Bottom.
- Trim, crop, watermark video and adjust video effect.
- Add *.srt, *.ass, and *.ssa subtitle files to your movies.
- This Samsung TV video format converter upgrades NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology, you can get up to 30X fast speed.
- Make your own movie by adding or edit metadata to your videos like comment, description, actors, directors or episode name, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, For Mac users, iMedia Converter for Mac is a helpful app to encode videos for further usage on Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Free Download and Trail:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
Step Guide: How to Converter Video files on Samsung TV via USB Port
Step 1. Launch the Samsung TV Video Converter and import Video files.
Drag & drop MP4 files to the program directly. Or go to the “File” menu, choose “Add Video” to locate the MP4 files you want to add. You can add several files to do batch conversion.
Tip: Freely select the subtitles for you MP4 movies from the “Subtitles” option. Thus, you can watch MP4 on Samsung TV via USB Port with Subtitle.
Step 2: Set Output video format for Samsung TV.
Click the drop-down button on the right side of the “Format” to select “MP4” from “Format > HD H.264 Vdieo (mp4)” Category, Which is suitable for Samsung TV and also for USB Port. Or, you can choose “Samsung TV (MP4)” For Samsung Smart TV compaitable format.
Tip: Click “Settings” button, then you are able to adjust all the settings in the following window to customize the output file quality, including codec, size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel.
Step 3: Start converting videos to Samsung TV.
After the above steps are done, you can click “Convert” button to convert your Any Videos to Samsung TV comfortable MP4 format. Easy operation and faster conversion speed, these two are the most outstanding points of this Samsung TV video converter. Learn >> How to Move Movies From USB to a TV?
Additional Tips: How to Stream Video to a Samsung TV
Samsung HDTVs feature the capability to connect to your network and stream content directly from other network devices including your computer. The PC Share Manager application is included with the TV to help your setup your computer to stream music, photos and video to the TVs screen. For best results use a wired connection from your TV to your router or switch to get a stable connection between devices.
- Plug one end of the Ethernet cable into the networking port on the rear of the TV. Insert the other end into a “LAN” port on your router or Ethernet switch.
- Press the “Menu” button on the TV’s remote and scroll to the “Plug N Play” option. Press “Enter” and highlight the “Cable Network Setup,” then press “Enter” again. Highlight the “Auto Setup” option and press “Enter” to configure your TV with your network. It is now ready to stream content from your computer or other devices.
- Insert the PC Share Manager CD into your computer’s disc drive. Click the “Next” button in the wizard that appears. Click “Next” in the destination window and click “Finish” to complete the installation of the PC Share application.
- Click “Start” and “All Programs.” Click the “PC Share Manager” entry to launch the application. Click the “Share” tab and click “Set Device Policy.” Click the name of your TV and click “Accept.” Click the “Server” tab and click “Start Server” to allow other devices to access the files on the computer.
- Right-click the name of the folder that stores your video files in the list on the left. Click “Share” in the context menu.
- Press the “Menu” button on the TV and scroll to the “WiseLink PRO” option. Press “Enter.” Highlight the “Movie” option and select a video from your computer. Press “Enter” to begin streaming the video from your computer to your Samsung TV.