Get powerful streaming performance and stunning 4K resolution at an amazing value with the new Roku Premiere 4K streaming media player, made for HD and 4K Ultra HD TVs. It comes with a fast quad-core processor for ultra-smooth streaming and features brilliant 4K Ultra HD picture quality at 60 fps, which immerses you in the action with crisp, life-like images that practically jump off the screen. After you got the new Roku Premiere, you may want to stream 4K videos to your 4K TV but it may refuse to play some of these 4K Video files with an unhelpful audio codec error message displaying right on your screen. If so, you’ll need to convert the 4K files to 4K TV fully compatible format. Check out the solution here.
Check Out The Best 4K Video Converter for Roku Premiere
Then what would you do with your 4K videos and other incompatible files, how would you play them on your 4K TV? We are here to give you the good news that now you can play all those 4K video formats using Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate – which is a professional 4K video converter on Windows 10/8.1/8, etc (Mac version supports Mac OS Sierra, El Capitan. It can transcode 4K video to Roku 4 supported and Samsung TV playable format. It also can make you edit 4K video, compress 4K video to 1080p/720p/480p, even upscale your SD/HD video to 4096×2160 or 3840× 2160 resolution for your 4K TV, 4K tablet, 4K projector, etc.
- Convert any video in 3840 x 2160 or 4096 x 2160 4k resolution to H.265 MP4/MKV for Roku Premiere streaming on 4K TV.
- Transcode your iPhone 6S, Galaxy S7, Sony Xperia Z5/XA 4K shootings to Roku Premiere.
- Rip 4K Blu-ray to 4K MP4/MKV for 4K TV and Roku Premiere.
- Re-encode DJI Phantom 4, GoPro HERO 4, Canon XC10, etc 4K AVCHD, XAVC, MTS, MXF, MP4, MOV, etc.
- Solve 4K video playback issues on Himedia Q10 Pro, Nvidia Shield Android TV Box, Apple TV 4, Boxee, etc.
- Edit simply 4k video such as crop, trim, merge, add watermark, rotate, effects and many more.
- Perform at the fastest conversion rate, 30X faster speed.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2003/2000/NT4 and Mac OS Sierra, OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Free Download and Trail:
Steps to Convert 4K video to Roku Premiere Streaming on 4K TV
Step 1. Import 4K videos
This program offers you two ways to upload your 4K Video files. You can either click the “Files” button to browse your hard disk or local directories and load the target files or simply drag your local 4K videos onto the interface. The software supports batch conversion.
Step 2. Choose output format for 4K TV
Hit the Output Format drop-down menu and go to “Format > TVS” to select the output format for /Sony/Panasonic/LG TV with the optimized presets for easily playback. If your Samsung TV is 4K model and support H.265, you can choose “Format > HD Video” to select “H.265 Video (*.mp4)” as the output format.
Note: The optimized output format will contains the best video settings for playback on your 4K TV and will be supported well by Roku Premiere.
Step 3: Custom 4K Video
Multichannel AAC is not supported on all Roku models. 4K TV’s and Roku Premiere set-top-boxes do support multichannel decode to PCM stereo. On Roku set-top-boxes Dolby Digital audio (AC3, EAC3) is only supported via pass through. DTS is only supported via pass through on both Roku set-top-boxes and Roku TV’s. You must connect your Roku Premiere player via HDMI or S/PDIF to a TV or receiver capable of decoding Dolby Digital or DTS in order to hear videos with audio tracks in those formats.
So the best audio settings is to choose AAC stereo. Just click “Settings” icon on the interface then open a window like the below. Reset audio codec to AAC and channel to stereo.
The Roku Premiere Media Player channel supports embedded subtitles in .mkv files. To choose a subtitle track use the ‘*’ button while the video is playing.
The Roku Premiere Media Player will automatically include subtitle tracks found in .SRT files. The .srt files must be saved in the same folder as the video. They must have the same name as the video. They must have an extension of .srt. To include multiple .srt files you must insert a language extension for example movie.eng.srt or movie.ger.srt.
So if you need subtitle, you can choose HD MKV format in the step two and change its video codec to H.265, size to 2160p in the step 3.
Step 4. Convert 4K Videos to 4K TV and Roku Premiere
Click the “Convert” button at the bottom-right corner of the interface to convert the 4K Video file to your 4K TV and Roku Premiere. This 4K Video Converter will finish the 4K video to 4K TV conversion in just a few minutes.
After conversion, you can transfer all the output 4K MP4/MKV files to a USB drive and then plug the USB stick to USB port at the back of your 4K TV. Now, you can play 4K video with Roku Premiere on 4K TV. You also can stream 4K video on 4K TV with Roku Premiere via your home’s PC and DLNA server.
What Else You Need To Know About Roku Premiere:
• The media player requires a compatible 4K TV and 4K content to access its 4K capabilities
• 4K content will not be available on all channels
• Channel availability is subject to change and varies by country
• Hotel and dorm use requires a wireless-connected phone/computer, power adapter, Roku remote and previously activated Roku streaming player
• Stunning 4K resolution
• 4K Ultra HD at 60 fps with four times the resolution of 1080p HD
• Easy access to 100,000+ movies and TV episodes across 2,500+ paid or free channels, including Netflix, Google Play, Crackle and Cineplex
• Free Roku mobile app on your iOS® or Android™ phone for sharing photos, private listening with headphones, and more
• Wireless technology: 802.11ac MIMO dual-band wireless
• Video up-conversion: up-scaling 720p to 1080p on HD TVs, up-scaling 1080p to 4K/60 Ultra HD on 4K UHD TVs
• Audio features: Dolby Audio passed through via HDMI; night listening mode
Enjoy an endless amount of amazing 4K Video content with a superior-quality picture through 4K TV using the Roku Premiere 4K Streaming Media Player!