The GoPro Hero4 Black allows you to record at up to 4K resolution at 30 frames per second. It is the first camera of its kind to feature ultra high-resolution, high frame rate video as powerful as this. However, the thing is, why can’t play GoPro Hero 4 Black 4K videos on 4K TV? How to play GoPro Hero 4 Black 4K videos on Ultra HD TVs?
- If you are using an HDMI cable from the camera 4K content will play back at 1080-60 on a 4K TV.
- If you are using a USB card reader or USB drive, you may be able to play back in 4K resolution on a 4K TV. This is dependent on whether or not you have a 4K TV
- Which file-formats are compatible with the USB-post of your TV’s, according to the manuals.
- capable of 4K Playback via USB card reader or USB drive. Check with your TV manufacturer for details.
- You need to have a monitor which is capable of playing back 4K video if you want to properly play 4K.
- Even if your computer meets the requirements, you may find that 4K video plays back choppy. This is due to the immense processing power required to play 4K.
If you have recorded some GoPro HERO4 Black 4K Videos and want to play them on Sony 4K Android TV 65X8500C but failed, you’d better convert the GoPro HERO4 Black 4K Videos to Sony 4K Android TV 65X8500C supported videos for smooth playback from the above answers, because the GoPro HERO4 Black recorded videos are generally MP4 videos which are so complicated.
So how to play GoPro HERO4 Black 4K video on Sony 4K Android TV 65X8500C via another way? Because Sony 4K Android TV 65X8500C doesn’t support GoPro HERO4 Black 4K Videos successfully, you’d better convert GoPro HERO4 Black 4K Videos to Sony 4K Android TV 65X8500C supported videos on your computer.
Here, this article will give all users a good solution to easily solve 4K TV audio and video incompatibility issues. You can use the best 4K TV Video Converter, which is a real All Formats and DVD/Blu-ray to 4K TV Converter – iFastime Video Converter Ultimate (Mac). It could convert any video files for various 4K TVs.
What iFastime Video Converter Ultimate can do?
- Convert GoPro HERO4 Black 4K Videos to Sony 4K Android TV 65X8500C, LG 4K TV, Samsung 4K TV, etc
- Convert and compress GoPro HERO4 Black 4K Videos to Avid Media Composer, FCP, DaVinci Resolve, iMovie,Aperture 3, and more NLEs
- Convert GoPro HERO4 Black 4K Videos to DropBox, Google Drive, iCloud, Amazon Cloud Drive, etc.
- Compress 4K to 1080p quickly keeping the original quality
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76449859.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate/chjkfujg.html
- Softonic Download: http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate.en.softonic.com/
Three steps to Covnert GoPro HERO4 Black 4K Videos to Sony 4K Android TV 65X8500C
Step 1. Click “Add video” button to add your GoPro HERO4 Black 4K video files to the program. Or directly drag the video you want to convert to the left item bar.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click “Format” bar, and select .mp4 from “Common video” or “HD video”, or choose the Sony TV format from “TVs”.
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the “Settings” button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the “Start conversion” button on the main interface and the software will start to convert GoPro HERO4 Black 4K Videos to Sony 4K Android TV 65X8500C friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click “Open” to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to Sony 4K Android TV 65X8500C via USB.
Have more questions about how to play GoPro HERO4 Black 4K Videos on Sony 4K Android TV 65X8500C., please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.
- How to Play MKV files with subtitles on Samsung TV?
- Play Content of Video_TS on Samsung TV from USB/Hard Drive
- Enjoy MKV on Panasonic TX-L55ET60 55-inch LED smart TV
- Play 3D Blu-ray ISO files on my Samsung 3D Smart TV
- Play Blu-ray on LG 65EF950V 4K TV
- How to Play AVI on Samsung TV via USB?