Video converters have no luck to experience the new Mac OS X El Capitan?
The latest OS X 10.11 El Capitan finally lands. Now all Macs capable of running OS X Yosemite can be upgraded to OS X El Capitan free and enjoy lots of cool features that 10.11 El Capitan brings you. However, after the update, some movie collectors are in trouble of transcoding Blu-ray/DVD/Videos on Mac OS X El Capitan since most of current video converting software is seemingly incompatible with Mac OS X El Capitan.
Don’t worry. Here I will introduce the new released iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Mac (version 220.127.116.11), you can get all movie files converted with no sweat at all, even if you are running Mac OS X El Capitan on your computer. It is recommended due to an impressive catalog of video formats, fast converting speed, great output video quality and ease of use. Read review.
What can we do with iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Mac version 18.104.22.168?
1. Backup Blu-ray and DVD on Mac OS X El Capitan with no quality loss
iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Mac can makes 1:1 copy of original Blu-ray and DVD Disc without quality loss with all audio streams, subtitle tracks, extras, etc and also help you direct copy main movies from Blu-rays/DVDs.
2. Rip Blu-ray and DVD on Mac OS X El Capitan
It lets you rip latest copy-protected Blu-ray and DVD movies to MP4, M4V, MOV on Mac OS X El Capitan as well as converting them to iPhone/iPad/Android/Windows Phone with possible highest image/audio quality for disc playback on the move.
3. Support SD, HD, 4K UHD video conversion on Mac OS X El Capitan
This prominent video converting tool for Mac OS X El Capitan fully supporting you to convert 720P, HD, 4K videos differentiates itself from the pool of video converters. With 200＋ preset profiles for Apple and Android, the best video converter for OS X El Capitan enables you to convert any videos of any resolution to iPhone, iPad, Samsung, HTC, Blackberry, Sony, etc. in a single click. It’s very simple to use, requiring less time to learn the user guide.
About the Availability and Pricing
iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Mac now sells at $45.95 only. During public holidays and Christmas season, there might also be discounts and coupons available. Anyone who does so will get the same services and features as paying customers. Considering that it is a one-time purchase but lifetime benefit, such price level is worthy of its value.
Make a download or purchase of iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Mac if you need now:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76448683.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac/hekvsosm.html
- WinSite Download: http://www.winsite.com/Multimedia/Video/IFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate-for-Mac/
- Softonic Download: http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.en.softonic.com/mac
Click this link to read more upgrade info: http://www.ifastime.com/ifastime-supports-el-capitan.html
- Downloading TiVo on Apple TV 4 Without Ads
- Move Blu-ray to Network Storage DriveCloud Storage
- Cast DVD on HD TV via Chromecast 2
- Best Way to Bring MP4 into Final Cut Pro
- How to Stream 3D Blu-ray via LG TV?
- Use Avid Media Composer to edit MP4 files