The DLNA technology can help us much effortless to share songs, videos, or other medias among all of home entertainment devices. A DLNA-compatible smart TV easily connects into your home network just like any other desktop or notebook computer, printer, or media player. However, not all the videos can be streamed from PC to TV via DLNA. Only specified media formats (MPEG-1/2/4 and WMV) are good for DLNA video streaming. So errors will occur in case of unsupported video format.
Just download, install and launch this great TV Video Converter and then follow the tutorial to play MTS file on your LG TV smoothly.
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76449859.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate/chjkfujg.html
- Softonic Download: http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate.en.softonic.com/
Step 1. Click “Add video” button to add your video files to the program. Or directly drag the video you want to convert to the left item bar.
Step 2. Set output video format as “LG TV (*.mp4)” under Format > TVS for playing .mts on LG LED/LCD TV. Also you can create 3D movies for LG 3D TV and 4K files for LG 4K TV by choosing 3D MP4 and H.265 HD MP4 as output format.
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the “Settings” button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. After all necessary settings, hit the “Start conversion” button, this video converter will start to convert Video_TS to .mp4 for playback on LG TV in no time. After the conversion is over, connect the USB drive with computer or set serviio up and head to the destination folder where the converted files are stored, transfer the files to LG TV via DLNA.
To connect your PC to your Smart TV via the DLNA feature, you must first install and activate a DLNA server, such as Nero Media Home 4 Essentials.
You can download Nero Media Home 4 Essentials from the LG Support Website.
To share content from a PC, perform the following steps:
1. Connect your Smart TV and the PC to the same network.
2. On the PC, open Nero Media Home 4 Essentials.
3. In Nero Media Home 4 Essentials, go to Share and click Add.
4. Designate the folder that you wish to share.
5. In Nero Media Home 4 Essentials, click Network.
6. On the network list, select the network to which your Smart TV is connected.
7. In Nero Media Home 4 Essentials, click Start Server.
8. In Nero Media Home 4 Essentials, go to Device and select Smart TV to set up the connection on the PC.
9. On your Smart TV, select Smart Home > SmartShare™ to display a list of connected devices.
10. Select Nero Media Home.
11. Select the content you wish to view on your Smart TV.
Note: more streaming video files to TV via other DLNA server.