Using Apple production for a long time, it seems to be a new experience if you try out the lastest Android smartphone. Nokia 8 will be a very good choice. Nokia is pushing the Nokia 8’s camera as a key selling point. The 5.3-inch LCD screen packs a quad-HD resolution and looks predictably sharp and colourful.
If you have purchased movies or music from iTunes, you may want to transfer the movies to the new Nokia 8 for playback. When you really set about doing this, you will meet obstacles stopping you to get iTunes movies musics on your Nokia 8, or other Android devices, cause the the movies you purchased from iTunes Store are M4V videos protected with Apple DRM component, which prevents you from watching iTunes movies on non-Apple devices, Nokia 8 is not the exception. Therefore, if you want to transfer downloaded iTunes movies to Nokia 8, just unlock DRM protection from iTunes movies first.
Pavtube ChewTune, a useful DRM removal program, can help you solve the problem. As for the music, you will find that your Nokia 8 can’t recognize all the iTunes music. So, you have to convert iTunes music to Nokia 8 playable audio formats, such as .mp3 and .wma.
All you need to break the limits of DRM protection
- Legally remove DRM protection from iTunes movies or TV-shows, BD/DVD Digital Copies, Amazon Instant Video, BBC iPlayer, etc.
- Record DRM files to iOS/Android/Windows, etc. devices supported file type
- Strip DRM Protection from Audio Files to any audio formats
- Output any regular format you want with expected quality(MP4, M4V, MOV, AVI…)
- Support batch conversion and auto-shutdown after conversion
- Conversion acceleration with NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP technology
How to sync iTunes M4V videos to Nokia 8?
Step 2: Add iTunes M4V video. Click the "Add video" button, search from iTunes library and import video into this app.
Step 3: Choose optimized format, and customize parameters to get a satisfying video enjoyment on Nokia 8.
Step 4: Hit on the "Convert" button. iTunes pops up, plays original iTunes video and iTunes M4V to MP4 conversion begins. Once it is done, open output folder and you would find the saved MP4 video there. Now you are ready to sync and watch iTunes M4V videos on Nokia 8, other Andorid smartphones and tablets fluently.
Any Product-related firstname.lastname@example.org