Samsung’s 65″ UN65F9000 isn’t the first 4K Ultra High Definition TV, but it’s definitely the most versatile. It offers the super-sharp 3840 x 2160-pixel picture detail that other 4K TVs do. That’s four times the resolution of a regular “full HD” 1080p TV. And Samsung made sure that their video processing, connections, and LED backlight are equally state-of-the-art. So it is so nice to watch videos on it. But sometimes you will fail to play videos on Samsung 65”F9000 4K UHD TV, so in order to make you watch videos on Samsung 65” F9000 4K UHD TV smoothly, we specially offer you one easy way to slove this trouble.
We directly suggest you the professional Samsung 65” F9000 4K UHD TV converter which can convert video including DVD, Blu-ray, H.265, AVI, MKV, MP4, Tivo, etc to Samsung 65” F9000 4K UHD TV supported videos for smooth playing. It is called Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, with it, you can easily and quickly help you get the goal done.
Features of the Samsung 65” F9000 4K UHD TV converter:
- Convert DVD, Blu-ray, H.265, AVI, MKV, MP4, Tivo, etc to Samsung 65” F9000 4K UHD TV supported MP4 videos
- Convert any video to any Samsung devices like Samsung Tab S2, Samsung Galaxy Note series, Galaxy S series, Samsung Gear VR
- Basic video editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles
- Batch conversion and super fast conversion speed
- Easy-to-use Samsung Video Converter with simple clear interface
Free download the top video converter for Windows:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
How to Convert Video to Samsung 65” F9000 4K UHD TV supported videos?
Step 1. Click “Add video” button to add your video files to the program. Or directly drag the video you want to convert to the left item bar.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click “Format” bar, and select the Samsung .mp4 format from TVs.
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the “Settings” button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the “Start conversion” button on the main interface and the software will start to convert video to Samsung 65” F9000 4K UHD TV friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click “Open” to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to Samsung 65” F9000 4K UHD TV for playback on the go.